Founded in Stockholm in 2010, Stutterheim is a luxury Swedish brand committed to exceptionally-crafted rainwear and outerwear. Lightweight and travel-friendly, the Ekeby Raincoat is a wet weather must. With extensive attention to detail, this longline raincoat features a storm ventilation panel, underarm ventilation eyelets, a protective back flap, long easy-to-move-in raglan sleeves, three pockets and a waterproof-coated exterior.
Our female model is wearing a size extra-small raincoat. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 58.4cm (23”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
Our male model is wearing a size medium raincoat. He is 188.0cm (6’2”) tall with a 87.6cm (34.5”) chest and a 78.7cm (31”) waist.
- Length: 88cm (size extra-small); 90.5cm (size medium)
- Relaxed fit; longline silhouette
- Lightweight waterproof-coated shell; unlined; minimal stretch
- Navy hue; silver-toned hardware
- Hooded neckline; adjustable drawstring
- Long raglan sleeves
- Underarm ventilation eyelets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Button and zip-through front
- One internal hip pocket
- Twin buttoned flap hip pockets
- Straight-cut hemline; back vent
- Ventilation back panel; top back flap
- Hanging loop
Cold hand wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Length: 88cm (size extra small); 90.5cm (size medium)
Material: 50% Polyurethane & 50% Polyester
Ekeby Raincoat - Unisex Womens Hi Tops Sneakers Men Coats FJGLJDFH